Any restaurant or retail company may be successful if its customers are satisfied and its operations are well-managed. Accounting, inventory and order management, as well as day-to-to-day management, all fall under the umbrella term “operations.” Smart POS billing software is a practical way to keep these activities under check.
If you want your small growing business to run smoothly, you need to know about the billing software for small businesses. Point-of-sale (POS) software may take any business to the top in its field. It has a critical role in bringing about long-term changes to the global economy. Almost everything in the grocery business is based on the customer’s shopping excursion.
It doesn’t matter what type of retailer you are; retail and restaurant billing software can help you turn your business around by offering a complete solution to several common problems. Companies now have to deal with miscounted inventory, unrecorded purchase transactions, employee mistakes, and excessive maintenance time.
Using billing software for retail shops and restaurants for appropriate data integration and monitoring can help you better understand how your business operates and make it even better.
Top 10 POS billing software for restaurant and retail
But with so many options available in the market, how do you find the best POS billing software for restaurant and retail business? That’s a big question. And to answer the same, we have brought you the exclusive read of the top 10 POS billing software with their pricing and features.
1. Square POS
When it comes to billing software for small business, Square Payment stands out since it provides a free one with unmatched capabilities in the industry. Despite their lack of sophistication, Square POS billing software is an excellent choice for small companies and individuals who are just starting.
- Staff and Employee management
- Refunds and Discount facility
- Product customization
- Send receipts
- Invoice sending and tracking
- Customer feedback
- Customer profiles
- Real-time sales data and history
- Real-time inventory
- Reporting and analytics
- Compatible with POS hardware
- Integrated payment processing
- Simple and powerful
- Paperless Transactions
- Intelligent Reports
- Manage Inventory Anywhere
- Easy Email Marketing
- Extensive Integration
- Printer options and connectivity
- Ability to create multiple user accounts with selected privileges
- More notice for updates and changes that impact end-users
There are no setup or monthly costs with Square Point of Sale software. Don’t make a payment until you get one.
2. Moon POS
The dynamic and seamless capabilities of Moon POS make it one of the finest POS software options available. Moon POS is highly regarded for its easy-to-use functionality and smooth, attractive design in the restaurant industry.
Moon POS has been the top-grossing billing software for small business on iTunes many times in the previous year. An iPad can manage your whole restaurant using Moon POS billing software, even if you have an internet connection. Incorporating Square’s in-house processor as well as Moon POS’s restaurant billing software, you may accept just about any kind of payment and coordinate with multiple payment entryways.
- Stock Management
- Secure Payments
- Business Analytics
- Powerful Retail Integrations
- Highly Safe and secured
- It’s simple to use and offers billing options like fast payment.
- Background synchronization does not disrupt the POS solution.
- automatic data synchronization in retail and dining establishments
- Customization to satisfy your specific specialized needs
- The way reservations are handled is a little shady.
Well, Moon POS has one plan and one login for all your business.
3. Epos Now
Epos Now is a flexible Point of Sale (POS) solution and billing software for retail shop companies of all sizes. It’s a common tool in the retail and hotel sectors, particularly. Companies may still use Epos Now in an internet outage since it is intended to operate both online and offline.
There are several uses for it, such as inventory control, customer relations management, and employee tracking. Users are less likely to get across issues with the system’s operation. In addition, the POS billing software for restaurant and retail allows for the integration of over 80 programs and apps, giving companies greater flexibility.
- Cloud Management of Receipt Printing
- Label and barcode printing
- Analysis and Reporting
- Remote assistance
- Inventory control
- Product administration
- End-of-the-Day Reports
- Dashboard for Business Overview
- System of loyalty till security
- Log of transactions
- Receipts in the Accounting Module
- Competitive pricing
- Trial period
- Simple to use
- Low-cost hardware choices
- Limited Access
- No free customer supports
The following plans provide Epos Now pricing:
- STANDARD $39/month
- PREMIUM $69/month
4. TouchBistro POS
Designed for restaurant service personnel to suit industry requirements, TouchBistro provides an all-in-one POS billing software and restaurant management solution. It’s designed specifically for restaurants and makes operating one more manageable. In both full-service and quick-service restaurants, Touch Bistro’s billing software for retail shop can improve service, increase sales, and help company owners make better choices. This point-of-sale system handles credit card and gift card payments with ease.
- Ordering at the table
- Menu Administration
- Inventory control and Customer Service
- Staff Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Gift cards for loyalty
- Digital Menu board
- Easy payments
- Convenient Mobility
- Excellent user interface
- Simple to use and adaptable
- Flexibility for processing sales from an iPad applies to any restaurant, including fast service, fine dining, and bars.
- The menu for TouchBistro is created on an iPad.
- It was difficult to locate, purchase, and install all of the necessary gear.
- Although not cloud-based, it does offer cloud-based reporting.
TouchBistro restaurant billing software has a pricing of $ 69 per month, excluding hardware and other fees.
5. Toast POS
In comparison to traditional point of sale systems, Toast POS is cloud-based and tablet-based billing software for small business, giving businesses insight and control. This platform has everything from labor and inventory to gift and loyalty programs to customer relationship management (CRM), credit card processing, reporting, and POS.
Toast POS billing software for restaurant and retail helps restaurant operators save expenses while running a successful company.
- Customer service
- Customizable loyalty rewards
- Various modification possibilities based on the kind of eatery
- Gift cards in digital form
- Sales exception reports are used to monitor employee performance.
- Restaurant digital ordering kiosk
- Loyalty schemes
- Individualized website
- Product mix reports may help you discover more about your most popular products.
- Monitoring in real-time through remote access
- Updates to restaurant software
- Metrics for sales
- Several advanced requesting options
- The CEOs have progressed as workers.
- revealed progressed
- Long-term accountability
- Expensive exchange fees for internet requests
Toast POS billing software has pricing plans divided into three categories.
6. Lightspeed Restaurant POS
It is possible to use Lightspeed Retail’s billing software for small businesses at any time, from any location.
It helps companies run more smoothly and efficiently by streamlining everyday tasks. Retailers may use Lightspeed Retail’s tasks and timesheets to get quotes, place orders, bill customers, generate detailed reports and keep track of inventory. Lightspeed’s restaurant billing software allows you to go from administration to sales in a smooth transition.
- Uploader for Advanced Reports
- Customization Options for Customer Profiling
- Reports on Data
- Inventory Management Invoicing Using Drag and Drop
- Passwords for Multiple Stores
- API Purchasing includes POS Purchase Orders.
- Reports on Sales
- Monitor Product Transfers
- The base cost is reasonable.
- Fixing the board from the inside out Reservation of the executives
- With more products, the monthly programming fee may become prohibitively expensive.
- For high-volume restaurants, level rate preparation is expensive.
It comes into three types of the plan if you want to have it annually.
7. Cake POS
To help restaurants of all sizes run more efficiently, improve customer happiness and raise profits using Cake’s guest management and restaurant billing software. Even if there is no internet connection, the program will still process payments quickly since it has offline capabilities.
The dining room and front-of-house may be linked with the Guest Manager, and the table can be increased for fast seating thanks to the integration. As a result, restaurants can accurately estimate the wait time for their guests and even allow them to check-in online before they come.
- Application for Guest Manager
- Online ordering
- Discount codes & Gift cards
- Integration of finance
- Payment processing is simple.
- Ordering Online
- Customer support is available 24X7
- In comparison to other systems, the rewards scheme is extremely simple.
- The dashboard requires a date range option that may be changed.
- The system may be sluggish and slow to respond.
- The use of identical-color buttons makes navigating difficult.
- When the OrderPad app is overloaded, it has been known to crash.
Well, Cake POS billing software for restaurant and retail charges are as mentioned below.
8. My BillBook
A simple GST billing and inventory management software for wholesalers, distributors, and retailers to handle their day-to-day operations is My BillBook. Using My BillBook, users can generate and exchange invoices, make quotes, and remind clients to make payments (all through Whatsapp).
- Manage, Modify, and Track Inventory
- View critical Business reports
- Use WhatsApp to send payment reminders.
- Utilize UPI to collect payments.
- Add and Manage Personnel and their activities
- Cloud storage with real-time data sync across mobile and desktop apps. Completely safe and secure.
- It is easy to use with Great UI.
- Digital bill sharing, Reminders and Collections, and useful reports are simple to use and often updated with new features.
- It offers Multi-User and Multi-Company capabilities. The characteristics of cash collecting.
- No Offline application
- Online store features are less compared to other systems
My Billbook’s billing software for retail shop comes in two plans as follows.
Petpooja is a complete restaurant management system that is available both offline and online. In addition to inventory management, Petpooja is a restaurant POS system that facilitates online payments and KOTs.
Role-based features of Petpooja POS software assist all restaurant employees, including billers, floor managers, stock managers, accountants, and chefs.
Petpooja’s app for retailers also provides owners with real-time access to information about their sales, revenues, and other metrics.
- Recipe Management
- Third-Party Integration
- Payment Gateway
- Home Delivery Management
- User friendly
- 24 X 7 service
- Positive feedback channel
- Menu management takes a lot of time
- No online order monitoring with staged live orders
- Limited Integrations with 3rd party
Here are the offerings from Petpooja.
10. Ginesys Retail Software
Ginesys is a cloud-based retail software solution that serves as a one-stop-shop for company growth. This system may handle production, warehousing, retail POS, accounting, and Ecommerce fulfillment with ease.
- Analytics and Reporting using BI and AI
- Customized purchase order creation
- Offers and Schemes
- Distribution and Supply chain management
- Customer management
- Easy to use
- Great customer and vendor management facility
- Limited Integrations
Here is the affordable Monthly Pricing for the Ginesys POS billing software.
While the features of billing software for retail shops vary, they always share a few key ones. Some features include data entry, inventory tracking, consumer marketing, invoicing, order history, and reporting.
It is essential for restaurants and retail businesses to choose the appropriate point-of-sale billing software. To do this, you must first understand how your company’s point-of-sale system works before comparing different vendors based on your needs.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-805-491-9393 if you have any questions or the MOON POS billing software demo.